Solbeam slippers are orthopaedic slippers with furry construction that ensure arch support and full comfort to the feet.
The Solbeam orthopaedic slippers appear to be your typical comfy and furry slip-on, but they conceal deep heel cups that provide additional support for your feet as you walk, as well as built-in arch support that reviewers describe as providing “serious pain relief.” They also feature an adjustable strap that allows you to secure them around your feet as tightly (or as loosely) as you like.
Our Top Recommendations
Best Sollbeam slippers: Sollbeam Fuzzy House Slippers Reviews
“These slippers come with deep heel cups and are suitable for all people.”
Best For Arch Support: SOLLBEAM House Slipper Fuzzy with Arch Support
“This slipper has great arch support and is suitable to wear indoor and outdoor.”
Sollbeam Slippers Of The Market- Full Review
Our women’s slippers include arch support, which improves foot and leg alignment, increases comfort, and is especially beneficial if you’re experiencing foot discomfort. The silky fur will keep your foot warm and comfy, while the slipper’s substance will keep your foot tension properly distributed.
- Deep heel cup
- Suitable for all people
- Rubber sole
Everybody needs a pair of comfy slippers to protect their feet; it’s not only about feeling soft; every day, after a long day’s work, their feet need a pair of excellent slippers to rest. When you return home, put on your sollbeam house slippers and you’ll feel so at ease.
Sollbeam slippers are machine washable and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Therefore, whether it’s dirt, stains, or smells, just toss them in the washer and they will emerge looking brand new.
- Deep heel cup.
- Shock absorption.
- Great arch support.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Sollbeam slippers made of?
These slippers have superior arch support, which not only keeps you comfortable but also improves your foot and leg alignment. Made with a soft fur that is not too hard or too soft, it will maintain your foot stress evenly. Additionally, there are deep heel cups for added cushioning and stability, a shock-absorbing rubber sole, and contoured footbeds.
Are Sollbeam slippers washable?
Solbeam slippers are washable and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Therefore, whether it’s dirt, stains, or smells, simply toss them in the washer and they will emerge looking brand new.
Wipe The Soles
Whether or whether your slippers are used outside, their soles will accumulate dust and grime over time. To clean and remove dirt, mud, or grit from the soles of your slippers, wipe them with a wet cloth.
Slippers are washed in a washing machine
Take care not to use hot water to prevent the fabric from shrinking. You can use a mild cycle with warm water in the washing machine. If you intend to wash slippers alongside other clothing, you should protect them with a washing machine bag. If you are going to dry them in the dryer, keep the temperature low. Remove the slippers while they are still moist to allow them to air dry.
For those who do not want to risk machine cleaning their slippers, handwashing them is another alternative. To begin, fill your sink halfway with warm water and add hand-washing detergent using a stopper.
After that, immerse your slippers in warm, soapy water. Allow them to soak in the water for around 30 minutes to ensure that all soil and dirt is removed. Scrub the slippers lightly with your fingertips. Following that, thoroughly rinse the slippers until no soap bubbles remain. Excess water should be pressed out and they should be dried with a towel by rolling them within the towel. Once completed, allow your slippers to air dry. If you’re worried about the form of your slippers, fill them with paper towels.
Is Sollbeam a good brand?
These slippers are a good brand. People coming with plantar fasciitis, arthritis, bunions, neuromas are given five stars on its brand.
The arch is exactly where it is supposed to be. And, the arch support is ideal! Additionally, the adjustable width, strap, furry softness, and robust sole are all positive attributes. You are going to adore these.” Nearly 5,000 customers have awarded these plush slippers an average rating of 4.3 stars, and many of the evaluations emphasize how revolutionary they are for at-home use.
They have a great thick base and do not flatten down after a week of use.
The bottom is not slick and provides adequate grip, so you will not feel like you are sliding around on a wood floor. The best thing is that they keep feet cool, unlike some slippers. Moreover, they are machine washable. You can wear them to get the mail and not worry about dirt.
Launder the slippers and they will be as soft and comfortable as before.
What are the benefits of Sollbeam slippers?
- Solbeam slippers reduced sick and sniffly feet
- This permits the body’s defences to fight off infections and illnesses more effectively since your feet are kept warm and heat loss is minimized when you wear slippers.
- Bacterial and Fungal infections
- Wearing slippers protects against infectious foot illnesses including athlete’s foot and toenail fungus.
- Just wearing them around the house might expose you to more germs than you realize. When shoes are worn outside and then inside, they bring dirt, germs, and other things with them from the outside world. Even if you’re a germaphobe, slippers can protect your feet from bacterial or fungal diseases.
- Increase Balance and Supportive
- If you have a foot ailment like plantar fasciitis, you need to have supportive elements in all of your shoes, even your slippers. Slippers with arch support assist to hug your natural imprint, keeping your foot balanced and steady with every stride.
- Reduce Swollen Feet
- Wearing supportive slippers might assist increase blood flow to your feet, reducing oedema. In slippers that precisely fit your foot and support its most essential structural parts, your foot can move and operate in a healthy environment. If you are tired of having swollen feet, a supportive slipper might help.
- Give relief to Foot pain and Strain
- Having foot pain and discomfort can limit our movement and prevent us from doing the things we enjoy. Wearing supportive slippers for foot pain might help relieve foot pain and minimize leg strain. Sollbeam slippers provide all the necessary support infrastructures in a beautiful and toasty package. When your feet are properly supported, you can move with the ease you deserve.
What to look at while getting Solbeam slippers?
For your feet to operate optimally and be adequately supported with every step, you need slippers with supporting characteristics, as we described before. As a result, we’ve highlighted the supporting characteristics you should seek in your next pair of slippers to start improving your foot health as soon as possible.
- Biomechanical Footbed: At first, you need to check biomechanical support in your slippers. From the ground up, a biomechanical footbed will provide you with support and encourage your natural posture.
- Deep Heel Cup: Also, check for a deep heel below the slipper. With every step, a deep heel cup helps improve stability.
- Arch Support: Arch support in the slipper makes your investment worth it. Supports your natural foot shape and distributes pressure evenly throughout your foot.
- Flexible Midsole: No matter where your feet take you, a solid but flexible midsole will assist maximize your balance and stability. So, search for a firm yet flexible midsole.